[This was supposed to post automatically on Friday, but I guess I didn't set it up correctly.]
Last night's dinner was both delicious and fun - we met new people, enjoyed new Thanksgiving dishes, and we did it all in Paris, which provides a fun twist to all the festivities. But we also missed friends and family back home - Maggie and I both called our respective families (who were all still gathered around the table) as soon as we got back from Rachel and Adam's. So it makes sense to look back at where and how we celebrated Thanksgiving last year. Similar to this year, we celebrated twice: first, in Somerville, pot-luck style, with friends; then, in Woodstown and Wilmington, traditional-style, with my family.
I wonder where, how, and with whom we'll celebrate next year?
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update: We celebrated Thanksgiving 2010 in Woodstown, NJ, with my family, Maggie's mom, and her partner - to whom we proudly announced our engagement!!! :-)
ReplyDelete