Oooh! These are gorgeous. Most interesting to me is that the collection of them together is, I think, far prettier than any of them individually. This may go some way towards explaining the aggregated loveliness of Paris. I was trying to take some pictures of Ile St. Louis yesterday and frustrated that no individual image was really capturing the charm. Maybe collecting a bunch of images together is the key! Nice work!
In September 2009, Maggie, Louis, and Panda moved to Paris, France. Follow along as we have an amazing adventure. Read the archives for more on how we got here.
Oooh! These are gorgeous. Most interesting to me is that the collection of them together is, I think, far prettier than any of them individually. This may go some way towards explaining the aggregated loveliness of Paris. I was trying to take some pictures of Ile St. Louis yesterday and frustrated that no individual image was really capturing the charm. Maybe collecting a bunch of images together is the key! Nice work!
ReplyDelete