Monday, August 31, 2009

Packing Photo Challenge

This is all the stuff we're bringing. Everything you see in the next few shots has found its way into a bag.



Now, for a little fun. In the next few pictures, find the object that's out of place (something we're not bringing with us) and win a prize!* (Hint: If you click on the pictures, you can zoom in!)

* TBA upon arrival in France, but we'll be sure to make it worth your while!!

3 comments:

  1. ooh! i found it! but i feel like i shouldn't give it away by saying what it is in a comment... is that silly? but it's one of my very favorite things. and you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky wins the photo challenge! I'll be sending her . . . still TBA. We just got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it too. I'll be honest, a little less exciting for me because there are a HUNDRED more out front :) Glad you guys made it!!!!

    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis