We can't send you Parisian prizes anymore, but we can still test your knowledge of the city. And to make it interesting, if you guess right, we'll send you the address of one of the most interesting views of the city.
All you have to do is tell us 1) the name of the square and 2) what recent film features this square prominently*.
*This is exactly the kind of trivia you'd get on a walking tour with us - and knowing that probably makes you grateful you didn't visit!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well well well, that is truly DIFFICULT :)
ReplyDelete1) Place des Victoires
2) "Paris je t'aime", mmhh je dirais le court métrage de Nobuhiro SUWA sur le 2ème arrondissement.
but I'm not sure :)
One of these days, Mo, I'll stump you . . . and just in case you already know the interesting view of the city I promised (which I'll send in an email), I'll be sure to include some extra goodies in the cookie package I already owe you!
ReplyDelete