http://paris.en.craigslist.org/apa/- I'll post more on Craigslist later, since so far we've seen nothing but scams. But supposedly it's possible to find a real apartment on it, so we'll see.
fusac.org - an expat website (stands for France USA Contacts) and extension of a print magazine that offers classifieds in all sorts of categories. Kind of an old-school Craigslist.
pap.fr - "Particuliers a particuliers" - as far as I can tell, this is a "rent by owner" website that helps you avoid paying the agency fees that come with a lot of Parisian rentals.
http://www.h-france.net/ housingdigest.html - This is an academic listserve that sends out housing offers once a week.
sabbaticalhomes.com - that's right: people on sabbatical needing a home, and people on sabbatical leaving a home. All academia, all the time!
http://paris.kijiji.fr/ - no idea. yet.
www.leboncoin.fr - no idea. yet.
http://www.seloger.com/ - a general French apartments site.
I'll make sure to update this list as we learn of new websites and as we explore the ones listed here more thoroughly. Also, look for another post very soon on the dangers of Craigslist ads.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.