When I lived there, I lived in the 13th. Not sure where Louis will be most of the time, but the 13th is close to the 5th and the university area, but it's off the beaten path enough that it's cheaper and more family-oriented. If budget isn't an issue, then the 5th would be lots of fun!
Julia's right - the 13th is a pretty attractive place to live. Both Maggie and I stayed with host families there (check out Our Paris to see where, exactly), and we're big fans.
In September 2009, Maggie, Louis, and Panda moved to Paris, France. Follow along as we have an amazing adventure. Read the archives for more on how we got here.
When I lived there, I lived in the 13th. Not sure where Louis will be most of the time, but the 13th is close to the 5th and the university area, but it's off the beaten path enough that it's cheaper and more family-oriented. If budget isn't an issue, then the 5th would be lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteJulia's right - the 13th is a pretty attractive place to live. Both Maggie and I stayed with host families there (check out Our Paris to see where, exactly), and we're big fans.
ReplyDeleteActually, Louis, we were both in the 14th - so just next door, and also very cool. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh I've been away too long . . .
ReplyDelete