I'm always saying how Panda is just like a little kid. Now I have (a) proof.
Fact: Dogs in Paris pee (and poop) everywhere. People have gotten better about picking up poop (or so we're told, since it's a little hard to tell), but we still see pee everywhere we walk.
Fact: Yesterday, after some sneaker-shopping at the Go Sport at République, Maggie and I were sitting on the curb while I put on my new generic sneakers. We heard a père (father) say to his fils (son), "Attends, je vais t'aider" (Wait, I'll help you). We turned our heads to the right and were treated to the sight of père helping fils eliminate into the gutter.
Therefore: dogs = little boys (if not all little kids).
* This image is a re-enactment and dramatization of the events that unfolded on Saturday, September 12th, 2009, with identities and likenesses disguised for the protection of those involved.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice PG-rated picture.
ReplyDeleteAlways heard - in France people pee in the streets!
ReplyDeleteCan't go wrong with Calvin and Hobbes. Hey Anonymous - why didn't you tell us that before we arrived!!??
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a blast!
ReplyDelete