Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sarah's Visit - Part I

A photojournal of the first day of Sarah's visit:

school door
Nostalgie: Sarah standing in front of the door we entered to get to class back in 2003 during our Spring Term Study Abroad program.

St Sulpice
Sculpture and fountain in front of the Eglise Saint Sulpice, just around the corner from "our school."


croque monsieur
Lunch: croque monsieur (me, seen here) and salade de chèvre chaud (Sarah, not pictured).

opéra
Dessert: "Opéra" for me (above) and Tarte Chocolat for Sarah (below).

tarte au chocolat
Surprise, there's coconut inside! Yum.

self-portrait
Self-portrait in front of the Pyramide du Louvre. First try. We should start a business.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I made the blog. Now I for sure need to read it on a regular basis:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis