Black and white is his palette (mostly). Social critique is his MO. Eastern Paris is his gallery. And we are among Zoo Project's many fans.
Mr. Ram is missing half his right arm.
"Gare aux Gorilles" is a Georges Brassens song.
What are those eyes looking at?
"We learn more in one all-nighter than in an entire year of sleep."
That guy ... that guy . . . that guy . . . that guy . . .
. . . is different.
This one is directly across the street from the similarly repetitive work just above. "Harry" (as the artist seems to call himself) has chosen temporary, modular buildings next to a construction site as media for these two pieces.
Did Zoo Project just invent the concept of "white face?"
This is one of Zoo Project's older works (going by the amount of graffiti that covers it) with one of its most straightforward meanings. Now the wolf knows what it feels like to have a "little pig" blow his house down.
At first glance, this one seems unfinished. But then you notice that its bottom edge falls neatly above the street sign. What would Maurice Chevalier have thought?
Dude! Awesome! I also took a picture of the square heads (blockheads? cubeheads?) piece. I really like it. I don't know if I had noticed the other ones but I shall keep my eye out.
ReplyDelete